Saturday, February 05, 2005

Solitaire

It was a full moon night.

The moon looked quite solemn but beautiful.

During my late evening walk; I couldn’t resist the temptation of looking at the sky after every other minute. Somehow, somewhere I felt a tinge of loneliness lingering in my heart, even though I had my near and dear ones around me that evening. Slowly, without me noticing it, a small teardrop made its way over my cheek. It was a moment of mixed feelings. In the deepest of my heart I was grieving all that I had lost in my life. At the same time I knew life was much more beautiful than I could ever appreciate.

The moon was all alone in the sky with no stars shinning along with. Still its loneliness looked beautiful and mind grasping to me. I realized the beauty in solitude and no longer felt the tinge of grief. I could feel myself reaching for my inner self and it was one of the most peaceful moments of my life.

It was a full moon night…and the moon continued to shine brightly.

No comments: