Friday, February 11, 2005

The dark clouds

Was on the bike yesterday evening, riding home with my friend.

Was in a very depressed mood, mainly because of the week’s stress and body pain.

As the bike rode through the highway, I took a peek at the sky above to notice if there were any rainy clouds up there that I need to be beware of (so as to borrow my friend’s windcheater)

I noticed the full moon, shinning beautifully. Within a minute it got covered by those dark grey clouds.

It was fascinating to watch the moon play hide and seek through the clouds.

No sooner did it get uncovered did another cloud enveloped it.
As if it was the moon was striving to pull through one of its “grey nights”, literally…

Amusement apart, it is indeed some sight to watch the white glory shine through, as one makes his way to home…

No comments: