Saturday, January 18, 2020

Feeling nostalgic

For those who wish to have an amazing start to your day, and if your work schedule allows you, I urge you to switch on music channels like Sony Mix and B4U. Sony Mix plays these amaaaazing Hindi songs from (8:30am to 10:am) that I can actually hum along with. Interestingly today's songs are so overpowered by the jarring music, one cannot remember even the second line of the songs!
It feels good to know that I still remember the entire songs, and I love to discuss the movies, their snippets with my maid cum babysitter....the poor soul is my only audience at that time! lol
I have been a music buff for all my life. My school and college days were filled with hindi movie songs as much as they were built around english sitcoms on star world and movies on HBO and star movies. Sadly, my current freelance career of translation, transcription does not allow me to listen to anything else through the day, with my headphones on.
No wonder I enjoyed playing songs at one of my previous office and was known as DJ for the team! hehe
I think it is so great that one gets to choose some awesome tracks and liven up the moods of people around you....
So go ahead and tune up these channels and have a great day ahead!!!

No comments: