Saturday, January 18, 2020

Blessed!

Likhit being the first baby of the house, his childhood was obviously celebrated and treasured. With Sia's birth, I was blessed with another chance to witness pure innocence.
She is exactly opposite to her elder brother, and very talkative, creative and just an amazing child. As she is growing, I feel her beautiful, precious, innocent childhood slipping out of my hands to time. How do I capture her using some wrong terms, her absolutely hilarious grammar, her so-called "scholarly" debates with her elder brother, her confusing of tenses by calling yesterday as today and tomorrow as yesterday (a total mix up there, but so very adorable)?
I keep loving her every moment I get. (Likhit has a social life with his friends and does not get a lot of time with me due to his school, studies and playtime) I have formed this absolutely beautiful bond with my daughter that just aches my heart, and I am spellbound by the magic of this relation!
I remember phrases of Likhit's babble when he was a kid. I hope I am able to save up on Sia's nonsense talks as well, and treasure memories through videos, for me to enjoy these beautiful days when she grows up to be a real smart kid!

No comments: