Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend

The reason that I am sitting in front of this dumb dabba is because I went into a cleaning spree since morning, the computer was all neat and tidy, all the “important” papers lying around were duly sorted…. and it just looked too inviting.

Okay, still a few days for the rains to come.

Till then I’m sure I’ll be all set with my pen and writing pad.

Till then, I muse around with the description of my amazing days…everyday.

Like today, when I woke a bit late, welcomed a close friend to my home, went out with her in the garden to clean up the dried grass & cut down the extra growth. We worked in the garden like crazy till it was stomach-rumbling time. Then had a relaxing bath, followed by amazing food cooked by ma, worked up on the comp for some office work while watching Richard Gere’s “First Knight” (I LOOOOVE HIM), made tea for everybody by evening, watered the plants in the garden, saw my friend off till the bus stop, got some parlor work done on myself, played with the kids on my way back home, was welcomed by more guests at my place, had some great time with them, had a calm evening walk with mom in the campus, came home a bit tired, am typing nonsense stuff on the machine, plan to have a light dinner and sleep off.

There is hardly anything exciting about this routine…but special are those moments when I water those plants, when I chase around those mischievous kids, when I sleep with my head in my mom’s lap, when my friend brings a real large Cadbury for me, when I watch those beautiful cloud patterns along with my friend, when the evening walk is so calming…worth the week’s hectic schedule!!!

It is just my way of looking at things, I guess.

Who cares!!!

No comments: