Monday, January 30, 2006

Lazy me :(

“Your last post dates November 12, 2005. How about changing that to January 21, 2006?”: comment on my blogspot.

“You mean, you have not even used the diary I gifted you for writing? It is meant for 2006 & not 2007!”: my friend.

"You have THE place to write. Your home is so cozy, the place around so scenic & quiet. It makes me write a poem or an article every time I come here”: my friend, as she hands over her freshly written beautiful poem.

“You lost the pen I gifted you for writing in the floods & you remember it NOW? You have not thought of writing for the past 6 months?” : my guy.

OK. OK. OK. I get the point.
I have seriously not jotted down anything for a long time. There certainly have been a couple of times when I wanted to come out of my blues by writing about issues.
Seriously, writing has been like a daily goal for me to achieve since the past couple of months.

Lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

Not entirely my mistake, though. The moment I plan to hit the keyboard at home, my eyes catch the “khel” folder on my home PC & minutes later I am racing like crazy.
A notepad & a pan...& its OC on Zee Café that I have to catch up with. Not my fault.
Even star movies plays some good stuff.

Ooof, the temptations.

Its like, I am home alone, all set in a mood to write & then I suddenly think of things to talk with my boyfriend. I pick up the phone & go yapping for the next one hour or so. By then, the notepad & the pen are in other corner of the room.

I recently call up my boyfriend to say “You know what, I earlier wrote to clear out my thoughts & think better out of my problems. Now, I talk them out to you. So essentially, my writing has been reduced & my talking has increased. Thanks & no thanks!!!”

I am home today due to bad health, trying to catch up on some sleep. I then notice the pen & pad. Good going, Charu ...

2 comments:

Ulrica said...

Ahaan...finally!

"I earlier wrote to clear out my thoughts & think better out of my problems. Now, I talk them out to you.”

Indeed. The medium for expression may be spoken or written. But it is the need to express that serves as the driving force!

Keep going...Charu!

charuta said...

Thanks Ulrica.
Actually I can post the same comment on ur blog too. The start of it was real good, & i looked forward to seeing some good stuff on it. & wham! u change the url n all!!! not fair!:(

start writing soon & let me know.